Monday, December 21, 2009

How Far In Advance Can You Make Soda Bread

For more of the same and less of the same.

When I hear that shit on the radio propaganda, that it speaks of verbal violence, I remember some things.
I can not blame my parents, I miss my old man had to eat a childhood in war and would be ashamed of the weaknesses that plague today's youth.
What I have forgiven but still fucking is when my mom called me "stupid bastard" or "underfunded" or "useless" or "reckless." But there will be no been easy to raise a side of angel with behavior problems like me, that even in jail he had to see me back in 2001. And one day
soothes me, I got tired of bitching and blaming, even to myself.
Now I'm in the inertia that makes me slip problems, go ahead and that every obstacle to overcome is something interesting and not a final shot to my pride.
Sorry about the last paragraph, beaten if any. Beaten like me or you.
Anyway, wherever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment