Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Knicker Style To Wear To A Hollywood Wax




  • One says what it says, but does not say what he thinks. Mirrors do not reflect
    : transparent.
    Everything looks amazing from the front, but there.
    all comes back from behind and reality is invisible.
    As I see, I see, in what I see, I think,
    image points across a multiple presence
    intermittent throbbing heart, confusion
    and so I'm undecided, lost ...
    like you, who are you, like me, who am I?

    mirrors I spit it out, and into me propose transparencies
    distances and silences.
    This will have the things we pass every day, and well told
    seem fascinating and soulless.
    If you think nothing is what you see in the mirror.
    The big light is a chasm and a stupid mystery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment