Thursday, January 20, 2011

Requesting Letter For Family Status

with felt balls felt beads ...


I finally learned to make felt balls , had some balls at home since last year, I wanted to learn ... and the truth is that it is super easy (a little water, some soap and wing, to make balls rubbing their hands as the dough ...)


and
As I was making were going on a lot of things you can do with these balls ... and I swore not to flowers, that was what I initially asked for the body ... and in the same way a child plays, I started to play to make worms, butterflies, dragonflies ... that would become brooches and necklaces,


the worms are my favorite



snap both formats, as a necklace


and my girls like butterflies and dragonflies



I have still much to learn, but to be the First I am more than satisfied ...
to you I hope you also have @ s like

Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment