Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Westernchikangroping.com

56 ...


Today I am 56 years of life .. .. 56 years of illusions .. of love .. pain .. of many joys and many bendidiciones .. I give thanks for them .. and more than a tag cloud my eyes I miss home a lot of people ... the arrival of my family with the cake .. heat from some friends ... that from another dimension is with me .. therefore run the tag my eyes .. and thank heaven for my husband .. for my children ... by the animals every day give me your love ... for the friendships that I found through this medium cyberspace and that more than thousands of miles separate us .. are close to my heart ... also thank you for this loneliness felt God in my life ...
miss your daddy bear hug ....
miss your happy birthday "TATE" Mommy .... I miss your loving aunt
Elba ... Extano
your grandmother sing .......
aunt Delia miss your call ..... Prendere
a candle for them all and so tonight with my family cdo lift the glass to from a star they'll be friends .. you also for us to be in my heart .. Toast to year but ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment