Saturday, May 7, 2011

Exercise For Bursitis Of The Hip

garments.


Good evening, friends! How are you doing?
Today I decided to raise ( tocar ) entitled "Clothing".





Let's see how we can say this phrase in Russian:
Viewed blue jeans and white shirt.

1. Personal pronoun + в + prepositional
Я в синих jeans and white shirt .

2. On + prepositivo del pronombre personal + nominativo
On me blue jeans and white shirt.

Exercise.

Example: her white dress. She in a white dress.

1. He wore a black suit and white shirt.
2. Her long green skirt.
3. On my new white shirt.
4. On your brown jacket.
5. Her pink blouse.
6. It fashionable red T-shirt.
7. On my new tracksuit.



Текст.




Hello, Maria!
I arrive in Moscow next ......................... at 14.00 hours. I ask you to meet me, because I still do not speak in Russian. At the moment I have no ..........................., so I'll write what I look like.

I 32 ............ I short the young man. I ..................... eyes and ....................... hair. I'll be in the orange shirt beige trousers, brown boots and .................... in his hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment