Friday, November 30, 2007

Planetsuzy St Mackenzie

Just One Person


I have no jet engines,
've never wanted be a plane,
and I have scaly skin,
including'm not a fish.
And I have no seat and I have no wheels
I am not a motorcycle.
I made in 3 dimensions
I am not a photo.
I have no crystal ball
'm not a Christmas tree.
my color is off because I'm not a flower.
And I do not walk between the sewers
because I'm not a rat ... Neither
getting at the garbage
because I'm not a can. I'm not
neither male nor female ...
'm just a person ...
I have no buttons to press
flowcharts or program.
handles or do I have no din don
because I'm not a clock,
and I have no command to tune
I am not a radio,
and I have no place to many people
I am not a stadium.
I am neither male nor female ...
'm just a person ...



Mecano.

0 comments:

Post a Comment