Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can I Herpes On My Nose

memories.

the kids were well, cool head, and so much laburar when Jodie, Jodie.
I first appeared at the house, I reckon it would be my first weekend in Fuengirola, I walk 3 miles of up and down to his house, arrived and was in the dining room together, smoking up some pebbles and combing While some gays dishes they had.
At first I was shocked, I have much cagazo to the market and do not accept that invited me, I was rather looking for Maria, which had not. Was all rock, the black Paul, public relations, a bowling alley in torremolinos, garchador of women who dream of life I could have, slept a few hours a day, ate almost nothing and the passing of good cheer. Were also Ger, Ezekiel and Calucho, homeowners, natives of Baradero, also nocturnal creatures, but more recently, until recently had been working on construction sites, which had made a good save mangoes were skating milonga of questionable quality.
Calucho, the most character of the three, dentist, always paranoid her hands into the pockets, I used to lose the bag (owned by all) at about 6 am, the first two times we believed him but when we knew it was to take it solo, but not the handle. After we finished in the trades of the day, a Muslim named Abdul or English as a named Chris, who ended up calling Dri-fit, who knows because turning our minds drugged.
the second weekend to be with them, my nose was a near vacuum, although I confess that among the market bad enough (as I discovered when I returned here) and the MDA, I chose the latter. The first night I was invited MDA, did not feel any effect, so the second attempt I write too, dawn the next day with swollen tendons in the hand by a continuous involuntary movement of opening and closing. I remember some after, at the home of the kids, the latest on everything I had taken LSD and was quite cheerful, he would be at 8 am and arrived Bean, a pseudo dj, who brought drugs usually more than records, in the same scene get to see girls of 18 years taking line after line, and up to a stripper in the area, such a Marilu, stripping the teats at the request of the girl, is in the moments I remember that and I am in the midst of some bottleneck in Pompeii with 35 degree heat, I can not believe I has returned. Also try to remember having seen me crying and thinking bent my mom was going to die away with me and balance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment