Monday, January 18, 2010

Towable Lawn Vacuum And Mulcher

pure shit.

I hit anything, but nothing, flat, no emotion, no desire and no banking humorless. Blank. I'm missing something, something that makes everything else has grace, and was, I swell balls me hard, I do not want to be more alone, period. Cystic
I have something really gets the energy and desire to tackle something new, my self esteem is a water park slide and I do not bank much more of the same.
Whenever I feel like I remember that I can get on a plane and take my stick, at least it's better than thinking about the control tower blow. Because
shit like that Giles will not be full of ego, who only think about themselves and fucks that comes across? I want one for care and protection.
I'll get there in 15 minutes, thinks otherwise and delete this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment