Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Asking People To Be Tickle You

Raccoon ... Noooooooooooo


Today Raccoon departed the world of the rainbow .. the world of dreams .. my heart is aching and at the same time in peace and full of love and deep yellow eyes .. do not cry for her because I know that these 11 years who lived alone did .. with love .. and was happy for me .. I cry for the loss of his presence in my life ... and those eyes will not see yellow .. I will miss friends ... I feel that every day is loneliness won his battle ..... My grandmother always said "The bad thing ... to make you grow big ... is that you're losing the things you love ... how true ....
Raccoon ... Mapachito ... thanks for these years of love .. fellowship .. A thank God for having put in my life ... It is now next to Anibal .. Moises .. Titi ... to be playing and chasing butterflies .. agagrrar the rainbow ... I love them all .. from the bottom of my heart .. left a auguerto Everyone in my heart .. loving ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment