Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How Long Can Sushi Sit Out Without Going Bad

More bags ... More bread! Drawing II

and experimenting ...

... materials ...
and of course, more mats, natural raffia, little use as hot pads because they spoil quickly, but great for giving a new use ...


and have come to two conclusions, the first is that I'm like a goat (which some @ s and you knew) and the second conclusion is that everything, absolutely everything IS, okay .. . I am a danger, but would not you agree with me? let's see ... legs of trousers ... Bags, mats ... Bags, T-shirts ... Bags, it seems that lately I have been given for recycling ... and bags, ja ja ja ja ja


do not you think it's great for the summer?


Remember that I draw, and if you feel like FREE list, you're still in time

Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment