Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Greek Myth Allusions Romeo And Juliet

be a surprise? Gradually

think ... not anymore!


... because I told him I was going to do ...
(why I can not hide a gift, even before you do it?)

well, the truth is that what I said is that it would make a bag ,
but the rest is a surprise ...
oh no no, because it was she who little by little I've done assortment of fabrics ...
and I guess that recalls ...
(from here I send a kiss)

then, it will surprise ...
... Maybe, because the detail is not known, although we both know you prefer the sling ... ay Wow, that will not be a surprise ... :-(


already vaaaaale not be a surprise ... but I hope you like!


and you too ...


addition, there is a bag either ... it's like two bags, for both front and back has a personality.

Have a nice day!
although cloudy dawn, when you least expect sunrise

Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment